INDUCTRIX 200 – GONE WILD – Review, Fpv & Epic Crashes
Inductrix 200 gone wild! – Bashed, abused, and flown hard. Check out DC/RC’s new full review of the INDUCTRIX 200. Flight test, some fpv around various locations. Watch the full vid to see if the INDUCTRIX 200 survived a swim in the Columbia River…
Inductrix 200 Fpv Available from:
DC/RC PROS vs CONS:
– 180 grams take off weight.
– No FAA registration needed.
– Affordable parts
– Easy for beginners in Stability modes
– Multiple flight modes
– Stability low mode
– Stability high mode
– Agility mode for expert fpv action. Flips and low stability.
– 5-6 min flight times
– Durable and very tough
– Fpv camera survived a crash into a concrete pole
– Aftermarket frames and parts available. See video.
– Mods available
– Great user manual
– For use with any Spektrum radio
– Fast in Agility mode
– Camera tilts up and down. Thanks Horizon!
– You can start fpving this in a few minutes out of the box.
– Needs a kill switch programmed into the quad. Which I haven’t
– Will eat your fingers, but not cut if you are not careful.
– Frame could be more durable somehow.
– Proprietary battery ( I don’t like those. )
Approximate Assembly Time: No assembly required
Approximate Flight Time: 6-8 Minutes
Battery: 3S 800mAh LiPo
Canopy/Body Material: Plastic
Completion Level: Bind-N-Fly
Flying Weight: 6.53 oz (185g)
Height: 1.77 in (45mm)
Length: 6.10 in (155mm)
Main Blade Material: Plastic
Main Frame Material: Plastic
Main Motor Type: Brushless Outrunner
Main Rotor Head Type: Multi-Rotor
Width: 6.10 in (155mm)
Review courtesy of Drone Camps RC
To get your product reviewed please email:
drone camps @ gmail .com
Drone Camps RC