INDUCTRIX FPV – More fun than Pacman – Review & MultiGP Race Event
Inductrix Fpv is the fastest growing new side of the hobby. A 99 dollar fpv quadcopter that’s more fun than Pacman. Tiny Whoop or Inductrix Fpv quads started out slow in popularity, but are growing into a worldwide craze. Join us for a full review, mod talk, and hop in my car to go to an indoor MultiGP Fpv Race sponsored by Tiny Whoop!
Buy a Inductrix Fpv here:
Buy a Tiny Whoop DIY Kit here:
Find info or Join NWFpv here on Facebook:
Upgraded FX798T Fpv micro camera here:
Buy a BeeBrain FrSky / Taranis compatible FC and faster motors here: https://newbeedrone.com/products/the-beebrain-v-1-cleanflight-betaflight-compatible-flight-control-for-the-beeductrix-inductrix-quad?variant=26456019590
Buy the JJRC $16 Inductrix clone here. Add your own fpv gear.
They say this frame is stronger than the stock Inductrix Frame.
4 Inductrix props for $1
Upgrade your Inductrix Fpv or Tiny Whoop Motors:
MultiGP Race Results:
1. Paul “Pauln” Nanson – 12 pts
2. Eric “Wassabi” Henrichsen – 9 pts
3. Diego “Duber” Huber – 7 pts
4. Mitchell “Ful_Monte” Montee – 4 pts
5. Micah “Woot” Morton – 3 pts
Review and info provided by Justin Davis
of Drone Camps RC
What I like :
– Micro size fpv for indoor fun or racing events with friends.
– Cheap parts
– Accessibility. Anyone can fly these. No building is required.
– 1S batteries are under $10 each.
– Low voltage cut off
– Detailed instruction manual
– Works with any DSMX Spektrum radio
– Different flight modes available. Arco sort of. Not recommended.
– Options for upgrades are crazy! Check out www.tinywhoop.com
– Optional Beebrain upgrade allows you to use Cleanflight or Betaflight.
– Props are cheap!
– Variety of micro fpv cameras available
What I don’t like:
– 2 min flight times
– Inductrix fpv frame is easy to break
– Inductrix cover looks cool, but just adds more weight.
I removed mine.
Star rating: 4.5 out of 5.
-.5 for short flight times.
Drone Camps Community :
Subscribe for weekly new
drones, honest reviews, prototypes,
tutorials, and tech gadgets. – Mon – Fri
To get your product reviewed please email:
drone camps @ gmail. com
Drone Camps RC
LIKE us on Facebook
FOLLOW on Instagram: Drone Camps RC