Jingzhi A3 (Yu Xiang 668-A3) Spinning Drone Review
This little quadcopter might currently be the best bang for your buck in low cost sport quadcopters. Move over Mould King Super S. You got some serious competition! Find the A3 here http://shrsl.com/?~ai1g and spare parts here http://shrsl.com/?~b6c8
Affiliate links: At no cost to you, I do receive a small commission for sales resulting from these links.
– Inexpensive quadcopter.
– Extremely maneuverable at high rate with a yaw that spins the quad like a top.
– Beginner rate is suprisingly gentle with good yaw that should make indoor flying very easy.
– Good pitch at intermediate rate, making this quad very fast and nimble.
– Excellent range in excess of 100 meters.
– Colorful LED’s. Great night flier.
– Operation of headless mode and one key return is confusing.
and here’s my flight with it.
Material:Alloy + Plastic + Electronic Component
Functions:Forward, Backward, Up, Down, Left, Right, left/right sideward flight, Hovering,3D Roll, Gyro Spin, Fancy Dot Spin, LED light,Headless Mode,One Key Return, High-Medium-Slow Speed
Remote Control Frequency:2.4G
Gyro: 6 axis
Battery for Quadcopter:3.7V 380mAh(Replaceable)
Charging Time:40 Minutes
Flying Time:About 8 Minutes
Control distance: About 140 meters
Battery for Controller:4*AAA Battery(Not Included)
Quadcopter Weight: 77g
1 x RC Quadcopter
1 x Controller
1 x 3.7V 380mAh
1 x USB Charging Cable
4 x Landing Gear
1 x Screwdriver
1 x User Manual in Chinese & English
“Awel” by stefsax
is licensed under a Creative Commons license:
music was shortened to fit length of video.