JJPRO P200 Racer Drone RTF Version Flight Test Review
This fast little racer is very durable to crashes. Watch as I demonstrate 😉 Buy it here http://shrsl.com/?dh2y
– Skyline32 flight controller fully configurable with Cleanflight. But it flies great right out of the box with its stock settings.
– Transmitter also programmed ready to go out of the box.
– Fantastic punch acceleration and maneuverability (sans GoPro)
– Seems to be a very sturdy CF frame. VERY crash resistant as demonstrated in this video.
– Configurable beeper and LED lights
– 800 TVL FPV camera
– 5.8G 48CH 600mW Transmitter
– Camouflage props!
– The original transmitter that came with my P200 was defective, and resulted in a crash and unusual commands to the quadcopter. But binding a duplicate transmitter that came with my P175 corrected all these issues.
– Requires FAA registration
– Belly strapped battery that also serves as the landing gear. Am concerned about hard landings damaging the battery.
Ready to fly
Ready to fly, no need of assembly and calibration.
48CH FPV image transmitter
Designed for professional competitions, adopts standard motor, upgraded 48CH image transmitter, 40CH of them meet the competition standard, RaceBand VTX CAM, compatible with 8 Fatshark channels, transmitter, goggles and display.
PDB supports 3S-6S, integrates XT60, low volatage alarm, LED lights, 5V/12V double circuit BEC, the ESC can be soldered directly.
Emax Skyline32 Acro Flight Controller
Emax Skyline32 Acro flight controller supports manual mode, angle mode, horizon mode, head-holding mode, head-free mode to adapt to players of different proficiency levels.
Equipped with motor dock to protect the motor against external impact.
Includes GOPRO carbon fiber holder with adjustable tilt angle from 30-45°, wider field of vision.
Package Contents 1 x JJPRO P200 Frame Kit, 1 x EM-i6 Transmitter, 1 x Skyline32 Acro Flight Controller, 4 x RS2205 2300kv Motor, 4 x Lightning 20A ESC, 1 x 3S 11.1V 1300mAh 30C Battery, 1 x 800TVL Camera, 8 x 5045 Propeller (4*CW 4*CCW Random Color), 4 x Red Motor Base, 1 x Power Connector, 1 x Camera Mount, 1 x Bracket for Gopro, 1 x Antenna, 1 x Charger, 1 x Manual
Affiliate links: At no cost to you, I do receive a small commission for sales resulting from these links.
This video along with every video of the Quadcopter 101 channel was produced and edited with VSDC Free Video Editor. You may download this excellent, and no kidding “free” video editor here http://www.videosoftdev.com/free-video-editor
“Awel” by stefsax
is licensed under a Creative Commons license:
music was shortened to fit length of video.