JJPRO T1 & T2 MINI FPV Quads – REVIEW & PRO SETUP
Introducing the 80mm JJPRO T1 and T2 micro fpv ARF Quadcopters. They come with NAZE32, and built in DSMX Spektrum receivers. This video shows you how they fly, and critical setup instructions for your T1 or T2 quadcopter. Hope this video helps you guys. These are the best flying micro quads out there with brushed 8.5mm motors. Flies better than the Inductrix Fpv and flies for 5mins. The Inductrix Fpv only flies 2-3mins. These are insanely fun… Now go rip some new spots you couldn’t fly before..
Buy a JJPRO T1 Quad here:
Buy a JJPRO T2 Quad here:
Buy an extra T1 and T2 compatible Scisky Flight Controller here:
Drone Camps Full Review Below:
What I liked:
– Super compact and fun. Small size fpv in new places I couldn’t fly before! The Cam quality is really good.
– 8.5mm motors
– Built in DSMX Spektrum Receiver. ( Mine would only bind in DSMX )
– Naze32 Brushed Micro Scisky Flight Controllers
– Two Sets of props ( in my tests I never broke a prop ).
– Comes with 2 Batteries ( 1S 600mah )
– Comes with a Prop Remover tool
– I suggest adding a dab of Liquid Tape under the motors to protect the motor wires when crashing or landing.
– 5.8Ghz Raceband 25mw Fpv AIO, 800TVL Camera with 5 Band, 40 Channels. ( button accessible on the side ). No dip switches. Yay.
By the way… Put a thin coat of PLASTI-DIP on your antenna for more durability.
– Easy to remove the top for access to the Micro Scisky FC.
– Also comes with an extra set of motor bumper guards
– The T2 is probably more durable guys. In my opinion. If you like the way the T1 looks though I would get that one.
What I didn’t like:
Ok let’s be honest here. Without this video you might not be able to get yours working. I spent about 3-4 days researching to find out what board was on here and how to bind it to my radio. I show how easy it is in the video to bind. Don’t worry guys. Also I screwed up one of the boards and had to re-flash it. That also is quirky which I figured out, and show in this video. There are very few videos on Youtube out there to help. The forums are hundreds of pages deep. So finding that specific info is almost impossible. So I added all of the info here in this video for you. And tried to condense it as much as I could. *Also note: Final step to being able to arm your motors the Spektrum Radio Throttle trim has to be at 0. Otherwise at center it would not arm for me. Ugh. Many pitfalls yes, but I was able to head them all off for you guys. Welcome to the world of micro fpv. These are super fun to fly. Anyone who gets one and flies it will agree. This is some next level micro fpv fun. And for half the price of an Inductrix Fpv.
Review and Setup video provided by Justin Davis
of Drone Camps RC
– Naze32 brushed flight controller includes integrated DSM2 receiver
– The open source flight controller provides easy access to parameters adjustment with GUI of CleanFlight Configuration and BaseFlight Configuration
– Firmware upgradable via Micro USB port
– 5.8G 40CH ( with RaceBand ) FPV transmitter, 1/3 inch 800TVL 150 degree FOV CMOS camera, antenna, all-in-one, NTSC / PAL switchable
Band A: 5865, 5845, 5825, 5805, 5785, 5765, 5745, 5725
Band B: 5733, 5752, 5771, 5790, 5809, 5828, 5847, 5866
Band E: 5705, 5685, 5665, 5645, 5885, 5905, 5925, 5945
Band F: 5740, 5760, 5780, 5800, 5820, 5840, 5860, 5880
Band R: 5658, 5695, 5732, 5769, 5806, 5843, 5880, 5917
Differences between T1 and T2
Their wheelbase and configuration of the frame are different.
T1 has a wheelbase of 95mm, and its shape resembles a beetle. However, the wheelbase of T2 is 85mm, and its frame is square.
Type: Frame Kit
Dimension and Weight
Product weight: 0.045 kg
Package weight: 0.210 kg
Product size (L x W x H): 8.50 x 8.50 x 0.40 cm / 3.35 x 3.35 x 0.16 inches
Package size (L x W x H): 16.00 x 16.00 x 9.00 cm / 6.3 x 6.3 x 3.54 inches
Package Contents: 1 x Airframe, 1 x Naze32 Flight Controller ( with Integrated DSM2 Receiver ), 1 x 5.8G 40CH 800TVL 25mW AIO FPV Camera, 4 x MD8520 Motor, 4 x Motor Coil, 4 x Orange Propeller, 4 x Black Propeller, 1 x 3.7V 600mAh 20C Battery, 1 x USB Charging Cable, 1 x Propeller Puller, 1 x Chinese-English Manual
Drone Camps Community :
Subscribe for weekly new
drones, honest reviews, prototypes,
tutorials, and tech gadgets. – Mon – Fri
To get your product reviewed please email:
drone camps @ gmail. com
Drone Camps RC
LIKE us on Facebook
FOLLOW on Instagram: Drone Camps RC