JJPRO X5 EPIK Brushless GPS 1080p FPV Follow Me Drone Flight Test Review
This brushless 1080p FPV camera drone includes follow me, circle, and waypoints capability. Find it here https://goo.gl/AWaABK and use coupon GETJPRVM and here is what comes in the box https://goo.gl/1MY4bc
– Uses many of the same parts as the Bugs 5W (controller, motors, propellers, camera, battery).
– Accurate GPS/GLONASS system.
– True return to home and landing capability on command, lost signal, and low battery.
– 1080p camera records video to onboard microSD card to minimize dropped frames and lag.
– Camera lens can be remotely tiled up/down via the controller.
– Brushless 1806 1500KV motors.
– Altitude hold, headless mode, follow me, circle, and waypoinst capability.
– 2S 1800mah battery provides over 10 minutes of flight time.
– FPV video range is approximately 250 meters (although controller supposedly can fly and control the drone out to 500 meters). Video is viewed on your smartphone using the JJPRO X5 app available on Google Play here https://goo.gl/u55T6n and iTunes here https://goo.gl/zRjMBL. Drone can also be controlled through your phone using the app.
– Uses 802.11ac 5G WiFi. Not everyone has a phone with 802.11ac WiFi capability. Before purchasing, make sure to first verify that your phone is indeed 802.11ac WiFi capable.
– Proprietary 7.4V 1800mah battery, although it uses the same battery as the MJC Bugs 5W.
Affiliate links: At no cost to you, I do receive a small commission for sales resulting from these links.
This video along with every video of the Quadcopter 101 channel was produced and edited with VSDC Free Video Editor. You may download this excellent, and no kidding “free” video editor here http://www.videosoftdev.com/free-video-editor
“Awel” by stefsax
is licensed under a Creative Commons license:
music was shortened to fit length of video.