JJRC H11C Camera Drone Flight Test Review
This camera quadcopter includes a unique ability in toy drones, with a camera that has a remote angled lens. From the ground you can angle the lens in-flight for up or down viewing. Find it here http://shrsl.com/?~aquq
The quadcopter itself is very well designed and is a great flier. However its controller does appear to have some issues in that its range is much less than advertised.
– 2MP 720p HD camera with powered lens that can be remotely controlled to view up or down.
– Great flying quadcopter. Very maneuverable with plenty of power.
– Very colorful and bright LED lighting. Great night flier.
– Motors are plug in replacement, and very easy to change, even in the field.
– Large 1100mah battery for 7 minutes flight time if recording, and up to 10 minutes if not.
– Includes headless mode and one key return.
– Limited range of about 60 meters, much less than its advertised 120 meters.
– Although an HD video camera, jello and video sharpness and color is somewhat poor.
– Camera memory card and card reader are not included, must purchase separately.
and here’s my flight with it:
Type: RC Simulators
Functions: 360 degrees spin, With light, Sideward flight, Up/down, Camera, Forward/backward, Turn left/right
Built-in Gyro: Yes
Night Flight: Yes
Channel: 4-Channels (pitch, roll, yaw, throttle)
Control Distance: greater than 100m (I only got 60 meters)
Transmitter Power: 3 x AAA battery(not included)
Charging Time: Approx.120mins
Flying Time: 8-10 mins
Package Contents: 1 x H11C – 2 RC Quadcopter, 1 x Transmitter, 2 x USB Cable, 4 x Spare Blade, 1 x Screwdriver, 1 x Screw Set, 1 x 2.0MP Camera, 1 x English User Manual
Affiliate links: At no cost to you, I do receive a small commission for sales resulting from these links.
“Awel” by stefsax
is licensed under a Creative Commons license:
music was shortened to fit length of video.