JJRC H11D FPV Drone Flight Test Review
This FPV flier seems promising on paper, as it offers some very unique features, including a good performing FPV system, and a motorized lens system that can aim the camera’s view up and down. Unfortunately, the design of its transmitter seems to be a problem, with much less range than advertised. Find it here http://www.banggood.com/JJRC-H11D-5_8G-FPV-2_0MP-HD-Camera-Headless-Mode-2_4G-4CH-6Axis-RC-Quadcopter-RTF-p-994589.html?p=RB0922217402201307U3
Affiliate links: At no cost to you, I do receive a small commission for sales resulting from these links.
– Great performing 5.8Ghz FPV systems, with self-powered 2MP FPV transmitter camera and self-powered screen. The system produces good FPV range and good and clear quality video signal. This system is very similar to the Syma X5C 5.8Ghz FPV upgrade system, which by itself is worth over $50.
– Unique FPV camera, with a remote controlled lens that can be angled up or down via signals from the remote control.
– The quadcopter itself is a great flier. It’s light, aerodynamic, and includes high performance propellers. This combination makes it a very maneuverable quadcopter that at the same time can lift a significant payload, such as its FPV system.
– Unique motor installation design, allowing for very easy maintenance and replacement of its brushed motors.
– Great crash resistance. Easily withstood several very high crashes without a scratch.
– Vibrations are severe, and produce much camera jello.
– Very short range of the quadcopter’s controller, at 30 to 50 meters. MUCH less than the advertised 120-300 meters.
– When the quadcopter loses signal, it maintains the last received input for approximately seven seconds. This causes the quadcopter to continue in flight uncontrolled, and possibly fly even further from the transmitter.
– Quadcopter must first be in headless mode for one key return to properly work.
Item name: JJRC H11D RC Quadcopter
Gyro: 6 axis
Transmission Frequency: 2.4G
Flight Duration: About 11 Minutes
Remote Control Distance: About 120 meters (I only got 30 to 50 meters)
Charging Time: 120 mins
Battery For Quadcopter: 3.7V 1100mAh(included)
Battery For Transmiter: 3 AAA Batteries (not included)
Size:33 x 33 x 8.5cm
Function:FPV/ascend/descend/forward/backward/side flying/360°rolling action/hover/3D/LED/camera/5.8G transmission/CF mode/One keyreturn
1x JJRC H11D RC Quadcopter
1x 3.7V 1100mAh Battery
1x USB charger
4x Skid landing
4x Protective cover
1x 5.8G screen
1x 5.8G 2.0MP camera
“Awel” by stefsax
is licensed under a Creative Commons license:
music was shortened to fit length of video.