JJRC H25G Large 5.8 Ghz FPV Drone Flight Test Review
This large and stable 5.8 Ghz FPV flier has a bright FPV screen, viewable in direct sunlight. It also has two SD card slots for recording both HD video from the quadcopter’s camera, and received FPV video of the FPV receiver. Find it here http://shrsl.com/?~b9pm
– Smooth and stable flier.
– Two SD card slots. Can simultaneously record both 720HD video from the quadcopter’s camera, and 480p video from the FPV receiver screen.
– Can immediately play back screen recorded video and pictures.
– Camera can be easily inclined down or up prior to takeoff. Upward angle is best for forward FPV flying.
– FPV screen brightness can be increased. Screen is easily viewed in daylight.
– Headless mode and one key return.
– Over 250 grams. Will require FAA registration.
– Quadcopter is disassembled to minimize packaging size and thus shipping cost. Quite a bit of assembly is required.
– Unfortunately the button to activate HD recording is not listed in the quadcopter’s user manual, and thus HD recording was not properly demonstrated in this video review. But the lower right corner button activates both 2MP photo recording (quick press) and 720p HD video recording (two second prolonged press).
– One key return uses a low pitch angle for a somewhat slow return velocity. This can be a problem if trying to return from a downwind position. Additionally, If controller input is lost, the quadcopter maintains the last control input it had for five seconds before reducing throttle and lowering itself to the ground. As such, it’s important to fly upwind when flying distant.
Model: JJRC H25G
Flight Time: 8-10 Mins (I got about 7 minutes)
Charging Time: 90-120Mins
Remote Control Distance: About 200M (I got about 100M)
Quadcopter Battery: 7.4V 1800Mah Lithiun Battery
Remote Battery: 3.7V 500Mah Lithium Battery
Certificate: EN71 60825 62115 7P
Package Contents: quadcopter, transmitter with LCD monitor, camera, 7.4V 1800Mah battery, 3.7V 500Mah battery, USB charging cable, 2G memory card, 2G card reader, 4 x propeller, 4 x protective guard, 4 x landing skid, screwdriver and screws set, charger, manual
Affiliate links: At no cost to you, I do receive a small commission for sales resulting from these links.
“Awel” by stefsax
is licensed under a Creative Commons license:
music was shortened to fit length of video.