JJRC H97 Syma X5C Clone Drone Flight Test Review
Looking for a cheap learn-to-fly drone with a camera? This quadcopter may be what you want. It also has plenty of lifting power to lift keychain style cameras. Find it here https://goo.gl/lFbG9h
– Stable flier in low rate, yet very nimble at intermediate and high rate. Should keep beginners and experts alike interested in flying.
– Longer range and flight time than the quadcopter it is a clone of, with range of at least 100 meters, and flight time close to 7 1/2 mnutes.
– Includes headless mode. However I could not find how to activate one key return.
– Uses widely available 600mah batteries.
– Weighs less than 250 grams, and thus does not require FAA registration.
– Camera is poor 480p resolution with plenty of jello.
Affiliate links: At no cost to you, I do receive a small commission for sales resulting from these links.
This video along with every video of the Quadcopter 101 channel was produced and edited with VSDC Free Video Editor. You may download this excellent, and no kidding “free” video editor here http://www.videosoftdev.com/free-video-editor
“Awel” by stefsax
is licensed under a Creative Commons license:
music was shortened to fit length of video.