Jumper Dart DIY Foam or Paper RC Airplane Flight Test Review
This plane would be a great winter build project, intro to elevon planes, and fun at your local indoor RC facility. Find it here https://goo.gl/4XbQny
– Fun project build. Should be great father/son project for the winter.
– Comes with spare parts for building a spare plane should you crash/destroy the first one. And if the second one gets destroyed, you can even build a spare plane out of paper/cardboard/foam to use with the RC electronics.
– Simple, easy to fly, three channel plane.
– Build instructions were sparce. But this video should help https://youtu.be/OP9awUKRTd0
– Elevons setup of the Jumper transmitters is not intuitive. Here’s how to do it for the T12 JumperTX (OpenTX) version https://youtu.be/9r76PGWbnE4, and for the T8SG Deviation versions https://youtu.be/R2xO6mQuDaQ
– The airplane flies in the opposite direction of what you would expect. I think that this may be caused by the increased drag from the control surface movement outweighing lift. If you know a better explanation, please chime in the comments.
Affiliate links: At no cost to you, I do receive a small commission for sales resulting from these links.
This video along with every video of the Quadcopter 101 channel was produced and edited with VSDC Free Video Editor. You may download this excellent, and no kidding “free” video editor here http://www.videosoftdev.com/free-video-editor
“Awel” by stefsax
is licensed under a Creative Commons license:
music was shortened to fit length of video.