Jumper X68T Micro FPV Whoop Racer Flight Test Review
Simply bind this Whoop FPV drone to your T8SG Jumper transmitter and fly. No Betaflight needed. Find it BNF here (for use with Jumper T8SG) https://goo.gl/JL9fzW and here RTF with toy transmitter (also binds to T8SG) https://goo.gl/wU89hS Buy the T8SG Jumper universal transmitter is available here https://goo.gl/q1SvYK
– Intended to require no configuration via computer, such as Betaflight. Simply bind the Jumper transmitter using Bayang protocol, and go fly.
– Reasonable nice Whoop flier. Should be a good FPV flier both indoors and out.
– FPV video was nice and clear from its installed camera.
– PID settings were kind of tame out of the box. Although Betaflight is not required, there is a port available for configuration. However it requires an adapter that is not included with the package.
– Setup via Jumper did require reversing both Roll and Yaw stick commands. Hopefully this will be corrected in the final retail version.
– No instructions were included in the box. Switch selection positions for Angle and Acro mode selections had to be learned via trial and error.
Affiliate links: At no cost to you, I do receive a small commission for sales resulting from these links.
This video along with every video of the Quadcopter 101 channel was produced and edited with VSDC Free Video Editor. You may download this excellent, and no kidding “free” video editor here http://www.videosoftdev.com/free-video-editor
“Awel” by stefsax
is licensed under a Creative Commons license:
music was shortened to fit length of video.