JX 1601HW Micro Folding FPV Camera Drone Flight Test Review
This great flying micro Mavic clone includes a 720p HD FPV camera. Find it here https://goo.gl/AQvNy6 Available in black or white. The 2MP camera version is demonstrated in this video. There is also a slightly cheaper 0.3MP version, but it has a much lower resolution camera.
– Arms fold to a compact apple shape for easy transport.
– Good flier for a micro FPV camera drone. Maneuverable and does flips well. Should also be a good beginner’s learn to fly quadcopter.
– Can be flown with its provided controller, or via its smartphone app.
– 720p HD widescreen video and photos (photos are screenshots from the video). Camera lens can be manually tilted
– Inflight video is viewed and recorded directly to your smartphone using its HTS UFO app available on Google Play here https://goo.gl/9czydH and iTunes here https://goo.gl/boHtys
– Swappable 200mah LiPo gives over 4 minutes flight time
– Altitude hold, auto takeoff and landing, headless mode, and one key return.
– Battery is proprietary.
– Video is recorded via WiFi, with usual WiFi video lag and stutter.
Affiliate links: At no cost to you, I do receive a small commission for sales resulting from these links.
This video along with every video of the Quadcopter 101 channel was produced and edited with VSDC Free Video Editor. You may download this excellent, and no kidding “free” video editor here http://www.videosoftdev.com/free-video-editor
“Awel” by stefsax
is licensed under a Creative Commons license:
music was shortened to fit length of video.