JXD 509G FPV Drone Flight Test Review
This 5.8Ghz FPV flier has excellent FPV and control range. It also has an altitude hold feature that works very well. Its 2MP camera isn’t that bad either. Find it here https://goo.gl/ZSgRDP
Affiliate links: At no cost to you, I do receive a small commission for sales resulting from these links.
– Excellent control and FPV range out to 150 meters.
– Altitude hold feature works very well. It maintains a steady altitude while you maintain focus on flying FPV.
– Automatic landing: It automatically descends to a landing at the press of a button, or on low battery.
– 2MP 720p HD camera.
– Headless mode and one key return features.
– Motors can not be stopped quickly. Concern of motor overheat if motors continue running after a crash.
Brand name: JXD
Item No.: 509G
Charging time: 60mins
Flying time: About 10mins
Flying distance: 150m
Working frequency: 2.4Ghz
FPV frequency: 5.8G
Flight battery: 3.7V 600mAh Li-Po battery
Transmitter battery: 4 x AA battery( not included )
Package Contents: 509G RC Quadcopter, Transmitter, 2.0MP Camera, 5.8G FPV, USB Cable, 4G Memory Card, Card Reader, FPV USB Cable, 3.7V 600mAh Li-Po Battery, 4 x Spare Main Blade, Screwdriver
“Awel” by stefsax
is licensed under a Creative Commons license:
music was shortened to fit length of video.