KF600 FPV Drone Optical Position Hold Gesture Control Flight Test Review
This unusual looking drone includes hand gesture controls and optical flow position hold. Find it here https://goo.gl/s6mEbk
– Optical flow position hold and altitude hold enables automatic position hovering of the drone without pilot input.
– Dual 720p cameras provide views straight ahead and directly under the drone.
– Camera gesture control enables automatic shutter control of both video and photos.
– 2.4 Ghz WiFi for FPV and drone control allows use by most phones. No need for a 5G WiFi capable phone.
– FPV video and camera control is provided by the “Up Fly” app available on Google Play here https://goo.gl/tyTaoz and iTunes here https://goo.gl/5EYVRe
– 3.7V 950mah battery provides close to 9 minutes of flight time.
– No SD card for recording. Expect usual WiFi frame dropping.
– Slight downward angle on camera makes viewing the horizon difficult.
– Altitude hold is not very steady if there is any wind.
– Phone holder presses against the volume and power controls of my phone. To avoid it from shutting off my phone, I had to wedge a wad of tissue between the controller and the phone.
– Not very sporty. Mainly intended as a camera drone.
– Drone started to drift on low battery.
Affiliate links: At no cost to you, I do receive a small commission for sales resulting from these links.
This video along with every video of the Quadcopter 101 channel was produced and edited with VSDC Free Video Editor. You may download this excellent, and no kidding “free” video editor here http://www.videosoftdev.com/free-video-editor
“Awel” by stefsax
is licensed under a Creative Commons license:
music was shortened to fit length of video.