Kingkong 110GT Micro FPV Racing Drone Flight Test Review
This 117mm micro racer is a powerful and punchy flier, with excellent FPV video. Tuned well right out of the box, minimal configuration is needed to get it in the air for fun flying. Find it here https://goo.gl/4g7xj5
– Just an extremely punchy and fun micro FPV flier. PID’s seem tuned nicely out of the box. One of the better ones that I’ve flown. It’s a QC101 keeper 😉
– Available in PNP, and BNF Frsky, Flysky, DSM, and Futaba
– SPRF3 FCB loaded with Betaflight 3.0.1
– 4in1 BLHeli 10A ESC’s combined with 35C 2S 350mah battery provides plenty of steady power to the 1105 8500KV motors
– 800TVL camera 16Ch 25mW transmitter provides excellent and sharp FPV video.
– No beeper or OSD. You’ll need to time your flights to land before depleting your battery.
Affiliate links: At no cost to you, I do receive a small commission for sales resulting from these links.
This video along with every video of the Quadcopter 101 channel was produced and edited with VSDC Free Video Editor. You may download this excellent, and no kidding “free” video editor here http://www.videosoftdev.com/free-video-editor
“Awel” by stefsax
is licensed under a Creative Commons license:
music was shortened to fit length of video.