Kingkong Fly Egg 130 FPV Racing Drone Flight Test Review
This FPV racer drone is made of aircraft aluminum and carbon fiber, making it lightweight and tough! Find it here and use coupon rc180ff https://goo.gl/rYUx3s
– Hybrid construction using both 7075 aircraft aluminum and carbon fiber, not only makes it look good, but also makes it very tough for crashes in a light package.
– PIKO BLX F3 FC board loaded with Betaflight
– 1105 7000KV motors
– 4in1 BLHeli 10A ESC’s
– 800 TVL camera with 150 degree FOV
– 16 channel 25/100mW FPV transmitter
– Back turn LED’s and a Buzzer
– Available in PNP, and BNF Flysky, Frsky (D16), DSM2/DSMX, and Futaba
– No OSD
– Mine came with a balance charger port for its power port. This greatly limits the amount of amperage that can be provided to the quadcopter’s ESC’s and motors. But not all are coming equipped as such, and by now they may have all been replaced with better power ports.
– The provided 35C battery is not the best. Recommend a higher C rating battery for more “oomph”.
Affiliate links: At no cost to you, I do receive a small commission for sales resulting from these links.
This video along with every video of the Quadcopter 101 channel was produced and edited with VSDC Free Video Editor. You may download this excellent, and no kidding “free” video editor here http://www.videosoftdev.com/free-video-editor
“Awel” by stefsax
is licensed under a Creative Commons license:
music was shortened to fit length of video.