Lantian LT105Pro Micro FPV Racing Drone Flight Test Review
This micro drone would be perfect as a first learn to fly FPV racer. Buy the Lantiona LT105Pro here ($8 off with Coupon LQPLTPRO8) https://goo.gl/D2pxRK Its stock PID settings make it a very gentle flier, even in acro mode. But with a configurable flight control board, you can easily make it zippy as your skills improve. And buy the Frsky Taranis transmitter here https://goo.gl/rkWxET
– Fully configurable F3 EVO flight control board.
– 600 TVL 32 channel 25 mw AIO FPV camera.
– Large (for a micro) 8520 brushed motors.
– Relatively gentle flier with its stock settings. Should be good as a first micro for practicing FPV. Later as your skills improve, you can reconfigure the PIDs for more maneuverable flying and stunts.
– Does not require FAA registration.
– Both the receiver and FPV antennas are scrunched close to the flight control board by the red canopy cover. This makes both control and FPV range very short. However this can be easily fixed by either removing the canopy or opening holes in it (using the heated tip of a paperclip) to allow the antennas to protrude up and out.
– Available only in Frsky version (no Flysky or DSM2/DSMX versions are available).
Affiliate links: At no cost to you, I do receive a small commission for sales resulting from these links.
This video along with every video of the Quadcopter 101 channel was produced and edited with VSDC Free Video Editor. You may download this excellent, and no kidding “free” video editor here http://www.videosoftdev.com/free-video-editor
“Awel” by stefsax
is licensed under a Creative Commons license:
music was shortened to fit length of video.