Lantian LT90S Micro FPV Racing Drone Flight Test Review
Configured for indoor FPV flying, this micro FPV racer can also fly outdoors with a little tweaking of its PID settings. You can find it here (try coupon code LQPLT90S6 for $6 off) https://goo.gl/3sFcch Also please let me know if the coupon code did not work for you. And buy the Frsky Taranis transmitter here https://goo.gl/rkWxET
– Fully configurable Seriously Pro Racing F3 EVO flight control board, and loaded with Cleanflight 1.13.0 .
– 600 TVL 32 channel 25 mw AIO FPV camera.
– Good control and FPV reception range.
– Large (for a micro) 8520 brushed motors.
– Stock settings are set up and intended primarily for indoor angle mode flying.
– Comes with two 3.7V 600mah batteries AND a balance charging cable for recharging multiple batteries on a balance charger.
– Comes with prop guards for indoor flying.
– Does not require FAA registration.
– Available only in Frsky version (no Flysky or DSM2/DSMX versions are currently available).
– PID settings are not ideal for acro mode flying. You’ll need to tweak these settings a bit to smooth out wobble while in acro. Fortunately this is easy to do. Here are the PIDs that I used (copied from the similar GoolRC G90) https://goo.gl/VsqQin
Affiliate links: At no cost to you, I do receive a small commission for sales resulting from these links.
This video along with every video of the Quadcopter 101 channel was produced and edited with VSDC Free Video Editor. You may download this excellent, and no kidding “free” video editor here http://www.videosoftdev.com/free-video-editor
“Awel” by stefsax
is licensed under a Creative Commons license:
music was shortened to fit length of video.