Le Idea Idea7 GPS Follow Circle Me FPV Drone Flight Test Review
This inexpensive folding drone includes GPS position hold, and circle and follow me capability. Find it here https://goo.gl/FLEZSn
– GPS capability in a low cost drone. Advanced capabilities include position hold, auto takeoff, auto landing, return to home and landing, circle, follow, and waypoints capability.
– 720p HD camera with FPV capability. Uses the SK GPS app available on Google Play here https://goo.gl/vVpAEU and iTunes here https://goo.gl/g19ETX
– App provides much telemetry information including altitude, distance, horizontal and vertical speed, latitude and longitude, roll, pitch, yaw, remaining drone battery power, and signal power.
– Nicely designed controller. Can be flown with the controller, or using your phone via the SK GPS app.
– 7.4 900mah battery gives close to 11 minutes flight time.
– Relatively short range at about 60 meters.
– Video jello.
– No microSD card slot. Video is recorded only to your phone via WiFi with frozen/dropped frames.
– Video lag is between one to two seconds, making FPV flight difficult.
– Proprietary battery.
– Couldn’t get it to fly to more than 1 waypoint.
Affiliate links: At no cost to you, I do receive a small commission for sales resulting from these links.
This video along with every video of the Quadcopter 101 channel was produced and edited with VSDC Free Video Editor. You may download this excellent, and no kidding “free” video editor here http://www.videosoftdev.com/free-video-editor
“Awel” by stefsax
is licensed under a Creative Commons license:
music was shortened to fit length of video.