Le Idea Idea8 Position Hold Folding HD Selfie Drone Flight Test Review
This selfie camera drone has a position hold system that keeps the quadcopter from drifting in the wind while you take those important selfies 😉 Find it here http://amzn.to/2z6w6mu
– Optical flow position hold system that works very well. It holds the quadcopter from drifting similar to a GPS system. Best used for selfie videos and pictures.
– Altitude hold, position hold, automatic takeoff, landing, headless mode, and one key return.
– Can be flown from your smart phone, or via its included G-sensor controller.
– Comes with two batteries to keep you flying.
– Includes 720p HD camera with lens that can be manually pointed up or down.
– Inflight video is recorded directly to your smartphone using its HTS UFO app available on Google Play here https://goo.gl/Bm6hgV and iTunes here https://goo.gl/aWjgae
– Although you can fly with its included G sensor controller, mutual interference on 2.4Ghz may cause lag or stuttter on recorded video. If taking video, it’s best to fly it using your phone as controller to reduce WiFi lag.
– The G sensor controller uses a single button to control 7 functions. Can be somewhat confusing (another reason that I recommend using your phone to control the quadcopter).
Affiliate links: At no cost to you, I do receive a small commission for sales resulting from these links.
This video along with every video of the Quadcopter 101 channel was produced and edited with VSDC Free Video Editor. You may download this excellent, and no kidding “free” video editor here http://www.videosoftdev.com/free-video-editor
“Awel” by stefsax
is licensed under a Creative Commons license:
music was shortened to fit length of video.