LH X25SWF FPV Camera Drone with Gimbal Flight Test Review
This 720p HD WiFi FPV flier includes a remotely operated gimbal that can be aimed up or down. Find it here https://goo.gl/de1hEV
– 720p HD camera with remote up/down aiming control.
– Includes altitude hold, headless mode, and one key return.
– Real time FPV video can be viewed and recorded on your phone via the LH-UFO app available on Google Play here https://goo.gl/VXK4in and iTunes here https://goo.gl/JGcQin
– Uses cheap and widely available 3.7V 650mah Syma X5C style batteries with white Losi connectors.
– Gently lands if flown out of range.
– The gimbal is somewhat loose in its pivot points by design. Unfortunately this results in visible vibrations from the propellers seen in the recorded video.
– Motors will stop and quadcopter will drop if flown past its low voltage warning.
Affiliate links: At no cost to you, I do receive a small commission for sales resulting from these links.
This video along with every video of the Quadcopter 101 channel was produced and edited with VSDC Free Video Editor. You may download this excellent, and no kidding “free” video editor here http://www.videosoftdev.com/free-video-editor
“Awel” by stefsax
is licensed under a Creative Commons license:
music was shortened to fit length of video.