LIANSHENG LS114 UFO Drone Flight Test Review
This six axis stabilized clone of the Walkera Ladybird includes a protective ring that makes it very hard to break this quadcopter in a crash. It’s also a great indoor flier as its ring also helps keep it in the air should you collide with the living room lamp 😉 Both make this an excellent quadcopter for beginners learning to fly. Find it here http://shrsl.com/?~baf3
– Although a great indoor flier, it has significant pitch to help it fly outdoors in light wind.
– Very crash resistant with its protective rings around its propellers. Also can maintain flight after minor collisions with objects.
– Instead of dropping, this quadcopter gradually lowers itself and lands when battery power is depleted.
– Headless mode
– Uses widely available generic 3.7V 300 to 380mah micro quadcopter batteries.
– Hidden on/off switch may make some think that their quadcopter is defective.
and here is my demonstration flight of the JJRC H25G
Transmitter: Mode 2
Channel: 4 Channels
Function: Forward, Backward, Up, Down, Left/Right Rotation, Left/Right Traverse, 360°Roll-over
Remote Type: Radio Control
Remote Control Frequency: 2.4GHz
Remote Control Range: 30m (I was flying close to 50 meters)
Flying Time: 5-7 mins
Charging Time: Approx. 50 mins
Aircraft Battery: 3.7V Lipo Battery
Remote Controller Battery: 4 x 1.5 V AA Batteries (not included)
Suitable Age: 14+
Suitable Situation: Indoor & Outdoor
Package list: 1 x LS114 RC Quadcopter, 1 x Transmitter(mode 2), 4 x Spare propeller, 1 x USB Charging Cable, 1 x English User Manual
Affiliate links: At no cost to you, I do receive a small commission for sales resulting from these links.
“Awel” by stefsax
is licensed under a Creative Commons license:
music was shortened to fit length of video.