LiDi RC L6F RC126 5.8GHz FPV Camera Hexacopter Drone Flight Test Review
This is one of the first toy hexacopter’s that I’ve seen with 5.8 Ghz FPV. And it does it very well. Find it here on Amazon http://amzn.to/2c6jfrI (5.8 Ghz version), or http://amzn.to/2cJm9i9 (WiFi version), or from GearBest http://shrsl.com/?~b8ci
– Tri-blades on the hexacopter provide plenty of power and punch.
– HD 720p video.
– Reasonably good range for both hexacopter control and FPV (about 80 meters) as there is no WiFi interference.
– FPV receiver screen plugs into and uses the batteries of the controller. No separate charging of the screen is required.
– Headless mode and one key return.
– Under 250 grams, does not require FAA registration.
– FPV receiver has a built-in antenna. Cannot improve reception by adding third party antennas.
– Does not have altitude hold. This is more for intermediate fliers wishing to learn FPV to help their transition to racers.
And here is its flight demonstration
Brand: LiDi RC
Item No.: L6F / RC126
Copter Size: 36.5 x 36.5 x 8cm
Charging Time: About 75min
Charging Way: USB Charging
Flying Time: About 10min
Control Frequency: 2.4GHz
FPV Frequency: 5.8G
Type: RC Simulators
Features: Radio Control
Functions: FPV,3D rollover,One Key Automatic Return,Headless Mode,Trim,Up/down,Forward/backward,Turn left/right,Speed up,Sideward flight,With light,Camera
Built-in Gyro: Yes
Night Flight: Yes
Material: Electronic Components,Plastic
Charging time: About 75min
Mode: Mode 2 (Left Hand Throttle)
Control Distance: About 100m (I got about 80 meters)
Transmitter Power: 4 x 1.5V AA battery(not included)
Model Power: Rechargeable Battery
Flying Time: 9~10mins
Package Contents: 1 x Hexacopter, 1 x Transmitter, 4 x Propeller, 1 x Screwdriver, 1 x USB Cable, 1 x Camera, 1 x Monitor, 1 x Monitor Holder
Affiliate links: At no cost to you, I do receive a small commission for sales resulting from these links.
“Awel” by stefsax
is licensed under a Creative Commons license:
music was shortened to fit length of video.