Lishitoys L6056 Camera Drone Flight Test Review
This little “croni” class quadcopter actually takes great video, has good range, and is very portable as a vacation video drone. Find it here http://shrsl.com/?~chve
– Steady flier, good for aerial video.
– Also a sporty flier at high rate, even with the camera attached. Can even do barrel rolls.
– Actually nice video camera, better than most other toy quadcopters.
– Relatively good range for such a small flier, at least 100 meters.
– Headless mode, but no one key return.
– Uses widely available, cheap, 350 to 380 mah batteries with white LoSi connector (Micro quad batteries).
– Does not require FAA registration.
– Throttle is a little twitchy with a bit of dead space. Outdoors not noticeable, but indoors you may have a little problem in maintaining a steady hover.
and here is its flight demonstration.
Material:ABS + Electronic Component
Functions:Forward, Backward, Up, Down, Left, Right, left/right sideward flight,3D Roll,Hover, Headless Mode ,LED Light ,2.0MP Camera
Remote Control Frequency:2.4G
Gyro: 6 axis
Battery for Quadcopter:3.7V 380mAh Battery(Included)
Battery for Controller:4*AA Battery(Not Included)
Charging Time:60 Minutes(USB Charging)
Flying Time:About 7-8 Minutes
Control distance: 100 meters
Video time:60 minutes
Support Photo Quantity:1600pcs
Package Content: 1 x RC Quadcopter, 1 x Controller, 4 x Blade protectors, 2 x Landing Gears, 1 x USB Charging Cable, 1 x 2.0MP Camera, 1 x Memory Card, 1 x Screwdriver, 1 x User Manual
Affiliate links: At no cost to you, I do receive a small commission for sales resulting from these links.
This video along with every video of the Quadcopter 101 channel was produced and edited with VSDC Free Video Editor. You may download this excellent, and no kidding “free” video editor here http://www.videosoftdev.com/free-video-editor
“Awel” by stefsax
is licensed under a Creative Commons license:
music was shortened to fit length of video.