Makerfire Armor 65 Plus Micro Whoop FPV Racer Flight Test Review
This 65mm whoop includes powerful 716mm motors and four bladed props that give it plenty of lift. A great first FPV drone. Find it here https://goo.gl/vqV1Qu
– Very light, yet powerful 716mm motors for its size. Motors combined with its four bladed props, both give this little 65 plenty of oomph. Good indoor and outdoor flier.
– Tiny yet good little flier.
– 800 TVL, 16 channel 25mW 5.8Ghz FPV camera/transmitter
– SPRF3 flight control board loaded with Betaflight 3.2.2
– 260mah 3.8V LiHV battery provides about 2 minutes 50 seconds flight time. Comes with 1S LiPo/LiHV charger.
– available PNP, or BNF for Frsky (XM), Flysky, and DSM2.
– Does not have on screen display. Can not view remaining battery power in flight. Time your flights to prevent damaging your batteries.
This video along with every video of the Quadcopter 101 channel was produced and edited with VSDC Free Video Editor. You may download this excellent, and no kidding “free” video editor here http://www.videosoftdev.com/free-video-editor
Affiliate links: At no cost to you, I do receive a small commission for sales resulting from these links.
“Awel” by stefsax
is licensed under a Creative Commons license:
music was shortened to fit length of video.