Mirarobot GV160 FPV Hovercraft Test Drive Review
This hovercraft includes a 5.8Ghz FPV camera that can be viewed with most FPV racing goggles. Find it here https://goo.gl/7kcjZv
– Hovercraft can operate on smooth ground or very still water.
– 600TVL camera with 5.8Ghz 48 channel 25mW FPC camera and transmitter.
– Provided 3.8V 500mah LiHV battery gives approximately 3 minutes drive time. Can also use many other 1S batteries with MCPX (PH2.0) connector.
– Also available in cheaper non-camera version.
– Hovercraft slides very close to the ground with minimal air gap. This hovercraft will not work on rough surfaces such as carpet, grass, rough dirt, or choppy water. You’ll need a very smooth surface to operate this properly.
– Listing states that the camera has video storage capability, but I could not find any means to do such (no microSD card slot).
Affiliate links: At no cost to you, I do receive a small commission for sales resulting from these links.
This video along with every video of the Quadcopter 101 channel was produced and edited with VSDC Free Video Editor. You may download this excellent, and no kidding “free” video editor here http://www.videosoftdev.com/free-video-editor
“Awel” by stefsax
is licensed under a Creative Commons license:
music was shortened to fit length of video.