Mirarobot M600 VTOL Park Flier Flight Test Review
This ready to fly vertical takeoff RC plane can be flown in a small park if you don’t have a flying field near you. Find it here https://goo.gl/z33e6R and here is a promo https://goo.gl/Xx8ErS
– Three flight modes including Vertical (fly it like a drone), Stabilized (gyro controlled horizontal flight), and 3D Unstabilized (for acrobatics).
– 2206 2600KV brushless motors.
– Included 7.4V 800mah LiPo battery provided close to 14 minutes flight time in my flight.
– Available RTF (with transmitter), BNF Flysky, Basic (no receiver included), and kit form.
– Be careful with the arm switch as the airplane’s motors spin in idle when armed in vertical mode.
– The aircraft uses differential thust via rudder control to enhance turning. It took me a while to realize that I needed rudder with
Affiliate links: At no cost to you, I do receive a small commission for sales resulting from these links.
This video along with every video of the Quadcopter 101 channel was produced and edited with VSDC Free Video Editor. You may download this excellent, and no kidding “free” video editor here http://www.videosoftdev.com/free-video-editor
“Awel” by stefsax
is licensed under a Creative Commons license:
music was shortened to fit length of video.