Mirarobot S60 Micro FPV Trainer Flight Test Review
This micro FPV flier includes 5.8Ghz FPV, 6G stabilization for new fliers, and 3G stabilization for advanced fliers to simulate acro flying. Find it here https://goo.gl/2XpHnT
– Defintely a unique shape for micro fliers. Propellers are well protected by its structure.
– Includes a 5.8 Ghz, 48 channel, 25mW video camera and transmitter for FPV flying.
– Has two flight modes; 6G fully stabilized mode for easy flying and 3G partial stabilized mode for simulating acro mode flying.
– Reasonably good flight time for a micro with a small 200mah battery of just over 4 minutes. Can be purchased with one, two, or three batteries provided.
– Although the 6G mode is very easy to fly, the 3G mode takes some practice to get accutomed to. Although it’s intended to simulate acro mode, it doesn’t quite feel the same. The 3G angle restrictions result in non smooth flight as you bump into them when maneuvering.
– It’s advertised with a low voltage alarm (beep) of the receiver when the quadcopter’s battery gets low. I did not notice mine doing such when the quadcopter landed itself on low battery.
Affiliate links: At no cost to you, I do receive a small commission for sales resulting from these links.
This video along with every video of the Quadcopter 101 channel was produced and edited with VSDC Free Video Editor. You may download this excellent, and no kidding “free” video editor here http://www.videosoftdev.com/free-video-editor
“Awel” by stefsax
is licensed under a Creative Commons license:
music was shortened to fit length of video.