MJX X101A 720p HD FPV Camera Drone Flight Test Review
This large long flying quadcopter has been updated with the C4018 720p FPV aerial camera system. Find it here $7 off with coupon LQPX101A https://goo.gl/E2FYFo
– Powerful, fast and maneuverable quadcopter.
– C4018 720p camera with onboard microSD card slot for recording video. Camera is independentally controlled via the MJX H app, and is also powered via the balance plug of the quadcopter’s 7.4V battery. Thus this camera can also be used with other similar sized quadcopters powered by 7.4V batteries.
– WiFi FPV uses MJX H app, available for Android here https://goo.gl/HJDGn4 and on iTunes here https://goo.gl/Dr53Hq
– Long flight time of close to 10 minutes.
– There’s always room for Jello 😉
– Motors will continue to run 5 seconds after lost contact of the transmitter. Not as bad as the original X101 with 11 seconds lost contact runtime. But if flying distant, you might want to keep it upwind in case of lost reception (the wind should blow it back into range).
Affiliate links: At no cost to you, I do receive a small commission for sales resulting from these links.
This video along with every video of the Quadcopter 101 channel was produced and edited with VSDC Free Video Editor. You may download this excellent, and no kidding “free” video editor here http://www.videosoftdev.com/free-video-editor
“Awel” by stefsax
is licensed under a Creative Commons license:
music was shortened to fit length of video.