MJX X708P Optical Flow Strong WiFi FPV Drone Flight Test Review
This may be the best WiFi FPV flier currently available with very low lag and good control range. Its optical flow position hold makes it easy to fly, and an excellent drone for new fliers. Find it here https://goo.gl/1fvwuh
– Optical flow position hold works very well, greatly easing flying this drone and making it a reasonably good selfie drone.
– Uses 2.4Ghz WiFi so that most phones can connect to it. FPV WiFi signal is very strong, with surprisingly low lag and almost no frozen or dropped frames. You can actually fly FPV with this WiFi FPV drone. Uses MJX H app available on Google Play here https://goo.gl/vPFiv3 and iTunes here https://goo.gl/X9DiwM
– 720p HD camera produces reasonable good video. Video is recorded directly to a microSD card to avoid WiFi frame dropping. WiFi video is also recorded to your phone to ease sharing.
– Uses common 3.7V 580mah Syma X5C style battery. Replacement batteries are cheap and widely available.
– Flight time of over 8 1/2 minutes
– No on off switch. On off is controlled by plugging or unplugging its battery.
– Camera is fixed lens (can’t be adjusted up or down).
Affiliate links: At no cost to you, I do receive a small commission for sales resulting from these links.
This video along with every video of the Quadcopter 101 channel was produced and edited with VSDC Free Video Editor. You may download this excellent, and no kidding “free” video editor here http://www.videosoftdev.com/free-video-editor
“Awel” by stefsax
is licensed under a Creative Commons license:
music was shortened to fit length of video.