MJX X916H Altitude Hold Lily Drone Clone Flight Test Review
This may very well be the closest that any of you will ever come to actually owning a Lily drone 😉 This mini clone Lily drone includes FPV and an advanced flight control app with flight route planning. Find it soon here http://shrsl.com/?~cxqz
– Good looking microi drone. Very similar in appearance to the Lily camera drone. This may very well be the closest that any of you will ever come to actually owning a Lily 😉 Hopefully, I’ll be proven wrong on this point.
– Altitude hold with automatic takeoff and landing. Altitude hold works relatively well to maintain elevation without having to mess with the throttle control. Pilot can maintain focus on horizontal flight instead of worrying about vertical control.
– Headless mode and one key return. Combining headless mode with altitude hold enables very easy flying of this quadcopter via its app.
– FPV video viewable through your smart phone.
– Quadcopter is controlled entirely through the “MJX H” app. I actually like this app. It is the most advanced control app that I’ve yet seen for toy grade quadcopters. You name it, it probably can do it. It even has a Flight Plan control page that allows you to draw the quadcopters route, and the quadcopter will follow it. this feature though is a little tricky, and takes some practice and adjustment to get it right. If you’re doing Flight Plan flying, strongly recommend practicing it in an open field to allow for mistakes. But anyways, you can try the app for free here. Android http://www.mjxrc.com/en/down/show/585.html
– Uses cheap and widely available generic 350mah LiPo with micro Losi connector.
– Low resolution 0.3MP 480p camera.
– WiFi FPV with max control and FPV range of about 20 to 30 meters.
– Video is recorded to smartphone via WiFi stream. Video can be laggy and choppy with much frame dropping.
With built-in HD camera (QC101 comment: In no way is this HD. It’s 0.3MP, 640 x 480p, 16fps), the photos and videos can realize the real-time transmission on your phone, thus, you can enjoy the excited first person view experience!
With attractive high hold function, the quadcopter can hover at a fixed height. It is a great function for aerial photography.
You can control the quadcopter by your phone via the customized APP.
6 axis gyro fly system provides a more sensitive of gyro’s regulating, more stable and flexible flight.
With functions of one key automatic taking off and landing, you can control your airplane to start and end a trip conveniently and safe.
There are low, medium and high speed modes optional. From low to high speed, the flight difficulty will increase with the speed.
With attractive headless mode, completely solves pilot “loss of orientation” problems.
One key automatic return function makes it easier for beginner to control.
Great gift for kids and RC toys fans!
Features: Controlled By Phone,WiFi FPV
Motor Type: Brushed Motor
Functions: 3D rollover,Air Press Altitude Hold,Camera,Forward/backward,FPV,One Key Automatic Return,One Key Landing,One Key Taking Off,Slow down,Speed up,Turn left/right,Up/down,WiFi Connection
Built-in Gyro: 6 Axis Gyro
Material: Electronic Components,Plastic
Kit Types: RTF
Level: Beginner Level
Remote Control: WiFi Remote Control
Mode: No Transmitter
Detailed Control Distance: 30-50m
Transmitter Power: No transmitter included
Model Power: Built-in rechargeable battery
Battery: 3.7V 380mAh
Flying Time: about 5mins
Charging Time (h): About 1h
Camera Pixels: 0.3MP
Product size (L x W x H): 3.50 x 13.70 x 13.70 cm / 1.38 x 5.39 x 5.39 inches
Package Contents: 1 x Quadcopter, 1 x USB Cable, 4 x Spare Propeller
Affiliate links: At no cost to you, I do receive a small commission for sales resulting from these links.
This video along with every video of the Quadcopter 101 channel was produced and edited with VSDC Free Video Editor. You may download this excellent, and no kidding “free” video editor here http://www.videosoftdev.com/free-video-editor
“Awel” by stefsax
is licensed under a Creative Commons license:
music was shortened to fit length of video.