MJXRC MJX Bugs 3 Mini B3mini Brushless Motor Sport Drone Flight Test Review
This mini version of the popular brushless Bugs 3 is very sporty and fast, and has low battery and range telemetry warnings. Quadcopter courtesy of MJX R/C. Find it here and use coupon HTY20MXM for $20 savings https://goo.gl/gqTW71
– 1306 2750KV brushless motor quadcopter.
– Very good and maneuverable flier at high rate. Yet nice and stable at low rate for aerial video purposes.
– Includes acro mode capability.
– Also includes a slot and power plug to install a FPV camera.
– Good range advertised to 300m. But I limited the range that I was flying to just over 100 meters, as this tiny black quadcopter gets very difficult to see at that range.
– Provides telemetry warning beeps of low battery or when flying near the quadcopter’s range limit.
– 7.4V 850mah 45C battery gives it plenty of power for about 5 1/2 minutes flight time of aggressive flying.
– Can’t lift a GoPro, but should have more than sufficient power to lift Mobius and Runcam style action cameras.
– Not for beginners. Requires manual flying, is difficult to maintain orientation (all black), and does not have altitude hold. And generally, brushless motor quadcopters are just not safe in the hands of a new flier. You really should be experienced in the following skill before considering this quadcopter. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qdYTCfjUVVos
– Proprietary battery.
– Can not switch between angle (stabilized) and acro mode flying in flight. Must first land and recycle power to switch between modes.
Affiliate links: At no cost to you, I do receive a small commission for sales resulting from these links.
This video along with every video of the Quadcopter 101 channel was produced and edited with VSDC Free Video Editor. You may download this excellent, and no kidding “free” video editor here http://www.videosoftdev.com/free-video-editor
“Awel” by stefsax
is licensed under a Creative Commons license:
music was shortened to fit length of video.