Mould King 33043 Part 2 Great Beginners Drone
Mould King 33043 is a great learn to fly quadcopter. Here’s my wife’s third flight with it 😉 See Part 1 review here. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_5Lk-5-1vK4 This is a great and stable beginner’s “learn to fly” quadcopter. Find it here http://shrsl.com/?~b56r
Being a micro quadcopter, the extra weight of the prop guards and gear definitely do weigh it down and affect its performance. But they also do work well to protect it for beginner fliers. It’s still good as new after my wife crashing it many times.
Mould King 33043 Super F Micro Drone Flight Test Review
– Very stable flier in low rate. Excellent for beginners. Should also be a great indoor flier.
– Nice LED lighting makes it a great night flier.
– Uses widely available 300 to 400mah white connector batteries.
– Headless mode and one key return.
– No kidding. My wife took it as her own “learn to fly” quad. Withstands crashes very well 😉
– Headless mode and one key return buttons are reversed from that shown in the instructions.
and here is its flight demonstration
Brand: Mould King
Item No.: 33043
Item Name: SUPER – F
Copter Size: 14 x 14cm
Charging Time: About 40min
Charging Way: USB Charging
Flying Time: About 8min
Gyro: Built-in 6 Axis Gyro
Remote Control: 2.4GHz Wireless Remote Control
Mode: Mode 2 (Left Hand Throttle)
Control Distance: About 100m
Copter Battery: 3.7V 300mA Lipo Battery
Control Battery: 3 x 1.5V AA Battery ( Not Included )
Function: Up / Down, Left / Right Sideward Flight, Forward / Backward, Headless Mode, Rollover, Turn Left / Right, One Key Automatic Return, Hover, with Light
Night Flight: Yes
Material: Electronic Components,Plastic
Package Contents: 1 x Quadcopter, 1 x Transmitter, 1 x USB Cable, 2 x Landing Gear, 1 x English Manual
Affiliate links: At no cost to you, I do receive a small commission for sales resulting from these links.