Nihui NH-010 RTF Micro FPV Drone Flight Test Review
This ready to fly tiny whoop clone includes a 5.8 Ghz FPV all-in-one (AIO) camera and its own transmitter. Find it here https://goo.gl/ZID1gN
– Ready to fly including its own transmitter.
– 48 channel 5.8 Ghz 25 mW AIO camera.
– Inexpensive quadcopter, good for beginner FPV fliers.
– Well under 250 grams. Does not require FAA registration.
– Toy grade controller is not very precise with small stick movement causing large movements of the quadcopter.
– Limited controller range is only about 20 meters. Mainly for indoor flying or small backyards.
– Difficult to change the camera’s FPV channels as the channel changing button is located inside the cameras protective cover.
Affiliate links: At no cost to you, I do receive a small commission for sales resulting from these links.
This video along with every video of the Quadcopter 101 channel was produced and edited with VSDC Free Video Editor. You may download this excellent, and no kidding “free” video editor here http://www.videosoftdev.com/free-video-editor
“Awel” by stefsax
is licensed under a Creative Commons license:
music was shortened to fit length of video.