Protocol Kaptur GPS FPV Camera Drone Flight Test Review
This unusual looking GPS camera drone comes with VR goggles.
– GPS drone with return to home/landing, follow me, circle me, and waypoints capability.
– Includes VR goggles with individual IPD and focus correction for each lens.
– 720p HD camera records video directly to onboard microSD card.
– FPV video is transmitted via common 2.4Ghz WiFi which may be viewed on most phones and tablets.
– FPV video and advanced flight control features are available via the Protocol Kaptur GPS II app
– Over 10 minutes flight time.
– Waypoints feature would not work for me.
– Proprietary battery.
– For takeoffs, the drone climbs to an initial uncommanded height of 10 meters. The drone can not be stopped from this climb. But once it reaches this height, the drone can be brought back down by reducing throttle.
Affiliate links: At no cost to you, I do receive a small commission for sales resulting from these links.
This video along with every video of the Quadcopter 101 channel was produced and edited with VSDC Free Video Editor. You may download this excellent, and no kidding “free” video editor here http://www.videosoftdev.com/free-video-editor
“Awel” by stefsax
is licensed under a Creative Commons license:
music was shortened to fit length of video.