RC-136WGS 1080p HD GPS Camera Drone Flight Test Review
This GPS drone includes circle and follow me, a 1080p HD camera and WiFi FPV viewable through your smartphone. There is also a 5.8GHZ FPV version of this drone to be reviewed in a future video. Get 18% off with coupon code rc18off here https://goo.gl/dNd8n9 and find the longer range 5.8Ghz FPV version here (use same coupon rc18off) https://goo.gl/63GKLP
– Under $200 GPS drone.
– GPS hold mode is relatively steady.
– Will automatically return on command, on loss of transmitter signal, or if battery level is low. Quadcopter returns and lands at your location (not its takeoff location).
– Includes follow me and circle mode. In circle mode, quadcopter rotates about your location when circle mode was activated.
– Camera records 1080p video or 5MP still photos directly to an onboard microSD card. Camera can also be remotely angled up or down.
– WiFi FPV video received via RC Leading app available on Google Play here https://goo.gl/DjVw2r or iTunes here https://goo.gl/GpWjvM
– WiFi version of this quadcopter has relatively short FPV and control range of under 100 meters. This is likely due to the interference on 2.4Ghz between the WiFi and the quadcopter’s controller. As such, if you desire greater range, recommend the slightly more costly 5.8Ghz RC-136FGS version
– Quadcopter’s video camera produces quite a bit of vibration jello. Camera also has quite a bit of fisheye effect from its wide angled lens.
– Flight time is relatively short at about 7 1/2 minutes.
– Proprietary battery.
Affiliate links: At no cost to you, I do receive a small commission for sales resulting from these links.
This video along with every video of the Quadcopter 101 channel was produced and edited with VSDC Free Video Editor. You may download this excellent, and no kidding “free” video editor here http://www.videosoftdev.com/free-video-editor
“Awel” by stefsax
is licensed under a Creative Commons license:
music was shortened to fit length of video.