RC Leading RC101W Nano FPV Drone Flight Test Review
Yes here’s another tiny nano quadcopter that includes a camera AND a WiFi FPV transmitter. Use your smartphone to view real time in flight video from this quadcopter’s camera. Find it here http://shrsl.com/?~azl0
– One of the world’s first FPV nano quadcopters! Uses a free smartphone app (RC Leading) to view.
– Can control the quadcopter with either the provided RC controller, or your phone using the free “RC Leading” FPV app (available free on Google Play and the App Store).
– Stable flier in beginner, and maneuverable in expert rate.
– Tiny and lightweight. Exempt from FAA registration.
– WiFi FPV and control range is not very far at less than 30 meters. Best for indoor flying.
– Controlling the quadcopter by the smartphone app requires a phone with a good touchscreen sensitivity.
– Internal non swappable battery (common for most nano quadcopters)
– Records video to the RC Leading app folder on your phone. Editing or uploading this video will likely require downloading to your computer via a USB cable.
Brand: RC LEADING
Item No.: RC101W
Charging Time: About 25min
Charging Way: USB Charging
Flying Time: About 7min
Gyro: 6 Axis Gyro
Control Distance: About 60m
Copter Battery: 3.7V 150mAh Lipo Battery
Control Battery: 2 x 1.5V AAA Battery (Not Included)
Function: Up / Down, Left / Right Sideward Flight, Forward / Backward, 3D Rolling, Speed Up / Down
Age: Above 14 years old
Control Distance: 50~60m (I got 20 meters)
Transmitter Power: 2 x AAA battery(not included)
Charging time: 25mins
Flying Time: 7mins
Package Contents: 1 x Quadcopter, 1 x Transmitter, 1 x USB Cable, 4 x Propeller, 1 x English Manual
Affiliate links: At no cost to you, I do receive a small commission for sales resulting from these links.
“Awel” by stefsax
is licensed under a Creative Commons license:
music was shortened to fit length of video.