RC Leading RC126 Hexacopter Drone Flight Test Review
This triblade hexacopter is a very stable and gentle flier. It would be a great beginner’s learn to fly hexacopter. Find it here http://shrsl.com/?~ay22
– Very gentle flier. Great for beginners learning to fly.
– Good range at close to 100 meters.
– Includes headless mode and one key return.
– Only weighs 142 grams. Does NOT require FAA registration.
– Single yaw rate for all rates. Gentle flier and not very nimble. Beginners would like it but may be boring for expert fliers.
Color:Black + Blue
Material:Plastic + Electronic Component
Functions:Forward, Backward, Up, Down, Left, Right, left/right sideward flight, 3D Roll, LED light,Headless Mode,One Key Return,High-Medium-Slow Speed,Hand Launch
Remote Control Frequency:2.4G
Gyro: 6 axis
Battery for Quadcopter:3.7V 800mAh(Included)
Flying Time:About 6-8 Minutes
Charging Time:75 Minutes
Control distance:50-70 meters (I flew further, close to 100 meters)
Battery for Controller:4*AA Battery(Not Included)
Quadcopter Weight: 142 grams (Exempt from FAA registration)
1 x RC Quadcopter, 1 x Controller, 1 x 3.7V 800mAh Battery, 1 x USB Charging Cable, 1 x Screwdriver, 4 x Spare Blades, 1 x User Manual in English & Chinese
Affiliate links: At no cost to you, I do receive a small commission for sales resulting from these links.
“Awel” by stefsax
is licensed under a Creative Commons license:
music was shortened to fit length of video.