Redpawz R010 Cheap Ducted Fan Whoop Micro Drone Test Flight Review
This cheap ducted fan drone is an excellent and fun flier for beginners, and more advanced flier. Find it here https://goo.gl/14X8RL
– It’s cheap! Always a plus 😉
– Ducted fan propellers give it plenty of lift while simultaneously protecting the props in crashes.
– Surprisingly good flier for the price. Can be flown indoors and outdoors. Maneuverable and powerful for its size. Should make a good FPV whoop if desired (and if you know how to do such).
– Very good flipper.
– Good range of at least 30 meters (it gets very hard to see at 30 meters).
– Includes headless mode for beginner fliers.
– Replaceable 3.7V 260mah 30C battery gives it over 6 1/2 minutes flight time, even with aggressive flying.
– It comes with the standard tiny controller for micros and nanos. Kind of awkward to hold for big hands.
– Not much LVC warning before it drops.
Affiliate links: At no cost to you, I do receive a small commission for sales resulting from these links.
This video along with every video of the Quadcopter 101 channel was produced and edited with VSDC Free Video Editor. You may download this excellent, and no kidding “free” video editor here http://www.videosoftdev.com/free-video-editor
“Awel” by stefsax
is licensed under a Creative Commons license:
music was shortened to fit length of video.