RF607 Falcon Drone Flight Test Review
This quadcopter at under $30 is very stable at low rate , maneuverable at intermediate, and sporty at expert. Find it here http://shrsl.com/?~auaf It also has great range and nice lighting for night flying. It’s plastic components are very flexible and impact resistant to crashes as I demonstrate against concrete in this video 😉
– Great buy for an under $30 mini sized sport quadcopter.
– 95 grams (0.21 pounds) weight. Well under 0.55 pounds. Tell the FAA and that whiny neighbor to go pack it 😉
– Great range. I flew it to 120m before losing control.
– Stable flier for beginners at low rate.
– Maneuverable and sporty at higher rates. Great flipper and funneler.
– Good LED lighting for night flying. Includes a bright headlight for helping with orientation.
– Includes headless mode or one key return.
– Can use widely available Syma X5C batteries.
– Constructed of flexible plastic, resistant to crashes.
-Not much. Headless mode direction drifted a little bit during the flight. But that’s about it 🙂
and here’s my flight with it.
Material: Metal + Plastic + Electronic Component
Functions:Forward, Backward, Up, Down, Left, Right, left/right sideward flight, Hovering,3D Roll, LED light,Headless Mode,One Key Return, Fast-Slow Speed Control
Remote Control Frequency:2.4G
Gyro: 6 axis
Battery for Quadcopter:3.7V 550mAh 20c Discharge(Can also use Syma X5C batteries)
Charging Time:120 Minutes
Flying Time:About 6-10 Minutes (I got close to 7 minutes with aggressive flying)
Control distance: About 200 meters (I got about 120 meters)
Battery for Controller:6*1.5V AAA Battery(Not Included)
Quadcopter Weight: 95 grams (0.21 pounds)
Package Content: 1 x RC Quadcopter, 1 x Controller, 1 x USB Charging Cable, 2 x Spare Blades
Affiliate links: At no cost to you, I do receive a small commission for sales resulting from these links.
“Awel” by stefsax
is licensed under a Creative Commons license:
music was shortened to fit length of video.