RISE RXS270 – PRO REVIEW & FLIGHT TEST
RISE RXS 270. – FAST in my testing! The new RISE line of drones by Hobbico is here. This is their 6″ prop powered by 2206s on 4S. This quadcopter comes setup with CC3D and ready to go in Libre Pilot. This racer is really mild or can be a beast on full throttle. If you are looking for a quad with plenty of cargo space and power. This quad has plenty of room and power to share.
My RC Groups Blog with more full reviews here:
RISE RXS270 Website here:
Drone Camps PROS vs CONS Review:
– No building required. Repairs are easy. I put a new
motor on just using the bullet connectors to the ESCs. Pretty nice.
– 6″ Props provide plenty of power
– 2206 Motors
– Futuba 6K T-FHSS Transmitter is highly customizable
and offers SBUS receivers for use with fpv quads.
– CC3D Flight Controller ( already setup for you )
– Various Modes including flips mode: Rattitude
– Easy enough for a beginner to fly and see using LOS.
– Fast and agile enough for a pro to rip up a larger sized race course.
– Fly on 3S or 4S Batteries
– 3.5 mm Carbon frame and arms
– Tactic 200mw Transmitter with 32 Channels
– 600 TVL CMOS Fpv Camera ( clear camera and very good color )
– Works with Fatsharks and Boscam goggles.
– 4 in 1 ESCs are tucked under the frame for protection in crashes.
– SBUS Futuba conpatible receiver works great with the 6K Radio.
– RP SMA Circular polarized antenna gives plenty of fpv range.
– Easy to setup and fly out of the box for the new guys.
– Failsafe worked flawless in my bench testing.
– I would like to see 4mm carbon arms on this frame.
– CC3D is ok. But I would like to see an SPRacing F3 or
something with Betaflight. But this works for those not wanting
to tinker with the PID numbers. And that is what this quad is all about. Hook it up and fly.
Reviewed by Justin Davis
of Drone Camps RC
Frame: 100% carbon
Flight Controller: Speed optimized CC3D preprogrammed with
Stability Mode-Limits tilt angle, quadcopter levels itself when
right stick is centered
Rattitude Mode-Centers quad and limits tilt angle when right stick
is near center. When stick is moved, limits are removed for
Rate Mode: For experienced pilots needing maximum maneuverability
maintains current pitch or heading when right stick is released
Motors: Four brushless motors
Electronic Speed Control: 20A 4 in 1 4S compatible
Propellers: Four 6×3, black in color
LED Lights: Four in front makes quadcopter easy to see in low light
Warranty: RISE guarantees this kit to be free from defects in both
material and workmanship at the date or purchase. This warranty
does not cover any component parts damaged by use or modification.
RXS270 Quadcopter with four Motors, ESC, Receiver Cable, Battery
Strap, four Propellers with Adapters
LiPo Battery: 3-4S 1300-2200mAh 30C
Battery Charger: Compatible with selected LiPo battery
Diagonal Measurement: 10.6″ (270mm)
Weight: 16.2oz (460g) without battery or FPV system
Width: 9.1″ (230mm)
Length: 9.1″ (230mm)
Blade Length: 6″ (152mm)
Drone Camps Community :
Subscribe for weekly new
drones, honest reviews, prototypes,
tutorials, and tech gadgets. – Mon – Fri
To get your product reviewed please email:
drone camps @ gmail. com
Drone Camps RC
LIKE us on Facebook
FOLLOW on Instagram: Drone Camps RC