Senxiang S49 Micro Drone Flight Test Review
You can fly this drone just about anywhere without being hassled by “the man” 😉 This is a small basic micro flier for beginners. Good for indoor or outdoor flying. Find it here http://shrsl.com/?~cj4z
– Excellent as a basic beginners learn to fly quadcopter
– Maneuverable. Very good flipper, and good stunt flier.
– Headless mode, and no one key return.
– Does not require FAA registration.
– Comes with Chinese manual only. But it’s a very basic quadcopter. Control buttons are discussed in this video.
– 10 seconds for motors to shut down with loss of signal. Fly away possible with loss of signal.
and here is its flight demonstration.
Material:ABS + Electronic Components
Control channel: 6channels
Controller Frequency: 2.4GHz
Gyroscope: Six axis
Function: Up and down, forward and backward, turn right and left, sideward flight, Trim, 3D rollover, Speed up, Headless Mode, One Key Return, LED Night Light
Remote distance: About 30m
Charging time: About 45mins
Flight time: About 5-7mins
Quadcopter battery: 3.7V180mAh Li-po battery (built-in)
Transmitter battery: 4*AA battery (not included)
Item dimension: 11*11*3.5cm
Package Content: 1 x RC Quadcopter, 1 x Controller, 1 x USB Charging Cable, 4 x Spare Blades, 4 x Landing Gear
Affiliate links: At no cost to you, I do receive a small commission for sales resulting from these links.
This video along with every video of the Quadcopter 101 channel was produced and edited with VSDC Free Video Editor. You may download this excellent, and no kidding “free” video editor here http://www.videosoftdev.com/free-video-editor
“Awel” by stefsax
is licensed under a Creative Commons license:
music was shortened to fit length of video.