SJRC S70W T70S GPS Follow Me Drone Flight Test Review
This large drone includes Follow Me capability and is one of the better toy grade GPS drones. Find it here and TRY COUPON CODE RC18OFF https://goo.gl/rfZecs
– Large drone provides very stable flight for video.
– GPS position hold, headless mode, and altitude hold modes.
– 720p wide angled HD camera with remote up/down gimbal view control.
– Double GPS provides fast GPS lock on.
– WiFi FPV with range of close to 150 meters in areas of low WiFi interference.
– Good flight control range. I’ve flown it close to 400 meters out here in the desert.
– 7.4V 2500mah battery provides about 12 minutes flight time.
– Follow me mode follows the GPS location of your phone.
– Automatic takeoff and landing, and return to home and landing upon loss of transmitter signal, or on command. On low battery, will also return and land to pilot’s GPS phone position.
– Uses cheap, widely available, and easy to replace Syma X8C motors and propellers.
– FPV video can be viewed, and drone can also be controlled via the SJ GPS app available on Google Play here https://goo.gl/vhdc4T and iTunes here https://goo.gl/ig5fui
– Follow me mode is dependent on accuracy of both the drone and your phone’s GPS. If flown closely while in follow me, position error between the two can result in toilet bowl effect. In follow me, provide about 40 meters separation between yourself and the drone to minimize effects of GPS error.
– Waypoint flight mode of the SJ GPS app does not currently work.
– Proprietary battery.
Affiliate links: At no cost to you, I do receive a small commission for sales resulting from these links.
This video along with every video of the Quadcopter 101 channel was produced and edited with VSDC Free Video Editor. You may download this excellent, and no kidding “free” video editor here http://www.videosoftdev.com/free-video-editor
“Awel” by stefsax
is licensed under a Creative Commons license:
music was shortened to fit length of video.