SJRC X300-1C Camera Drone Flight Test Review
This camera quadcopter has the gentlest beginner rate of all quadcopters. Great for beginners learning to fly indoors. But it also has much more nimble expert rates for outdoor flying. Find it here http://shrsl.com/?~agei and here’s the cheaper version without camera http://shrsl.com/?~b8jc
Affiliate links: At no cost to you, I do receive a small commission for sales resulting from these links.
– Extremely gentle and stable beginner’s rate.
– Bright lights for night flying.
– Good flight control range at about 100 meters.
– Includes headless mode and one key return.
– Quad automatically flies backwards in attempt to reacquire transmitter when quadcopter flies out of range.
– Confusing controls, especially for camera activation.
– 30 degree fixed downward pointing camera. Provides mostly ground views directly under the quadcopter.
– Must be in headless mode to activate one key return function.
and here’s my flight with it
Brand Name SJRC
Item NO X300-1C
Item Name 720P 2MP Camera 2.4G 4CH 6Axis RC Quadcopter
Gyro 6 Axis
Remote Frequency 2.4G
Color White, Black
Material Environmental AB Materials, PA Materials, Electronic Components
Quadcopter Size 32cm * 32cm * 6.6cm
Control Distance About 120m (I got about 100m)
Flight Time About 10mins (I got about 7 1/2 minutes)
Charger Time About 90mins
Battery For Quadcopter 3.7V 600mAh
Battery For Transmiter 2 x 1.5V AA Battery (not included)
Product weight 200g
Motor 816 brush motor (outer diameter: 8mm / Length: 16mm)
Control Mode Mode 2(Left hand throttle)
1 x X300-1C RC Quadcopter
1 x Remote Control Transmitter
1 x USB Charging Cable
1 x User Manual
4 x Blade
1 x Small Screwdriver
“Awel” by stefsax
is licensed under a Creative Commons license:
music was shortened to fit length of video.