SJRC X300-2C Camera Drone Flight Test Review
This is another camera quadcopter from SJRC with a very gentle beginner rate. Another great beginners learn to fly indoors quadcopter. But it also has much more nimble expert rates for outdoor flying. Find it here http://shrsl.com/?~ahmk
Affiliate links: At no cost to you, I do receive a small commission for sales resulting from these links.
– Extremely gentle and stable beginner’s rate.
– Bright lights for night flying.
– Good flight control range at about 100 meters.
– Includes headless mode and one key return.
– Confusing controls, especially for camera activation.
– 30 degree fixed downward pointing camera. Provides mostly ground views directly under the quadcopter.
– Must be in headless mode to activate one key return function.
and here’s my flight with it
Type: RC Simulators
Functions: Up/down, One Key Automatic Return, Roll, With light, Turn left/right, Forward/backward
Built-in Gyro: Yes
Night Flight: Yes
Material: Electronic components, Plastic
Remote Control: 2.4GHz Wireless Remote Control
Transmitter Power: 2 x 1.5V AA battery(not included)
Charging Time: Approx. 60mins
Flying Time: 9~10mins
Dimension and Weight
Package Weight : 0.70 kg
Package Contents: 1 x RC Quadcopter, 1 x Transmitter, 1 x USB Cable, 4 x Blade, 2 x Landing Gear, 4 x Protection Frame, 1 x Screwdriver, 4 x Screw, 1 x 3.7V 600mAh Li-Po Battery, 1 x English User Manual
“Awel” by stefsax
is licensed under a Creative Commons license:
music was shortened to fit length of video.