Skytech TK106HW Micro FPV Camera Drone Flight Test Review
This micro quadcopter includes altitude hold, FPV, and a 0.3MP camera. Find it here http://www.gearbest.com/rc-quadcopters/pp_360688.html?lkid=10094820
– Small and very portable
– Candy apple red!
– FPV real time video viewable via phone app.
– Altitude hold
– Small and lightweight, does not require FAA registration.
– No controller provided. Entirely controlled via phone app. App is somewhat tedious and difficult to control the quadcopter. For example, to use g sensor control, it’s necessary to keep your thumb on the screen at all times. Auto land function did not seem to operate properly, with quadcopter going into a descending spin when activated.
– Camera is angled downward toward the ground, mostly for selfies. Camera is also low resolution, with recorded video very laggy.
– Wasn’t able to install its prop guards.
● This is a WiFi control quadcopter with FPV function, which allows you to control the quadcopter and realizes image real time transmission when you connect the quadcopter with your mobile device through WiFi.
● With 0.3-mega-pixel camera, you can capture the unforgettable moment.
● 6 axis gyro fly system ensures a more sensitive of gyro’s regulating, more stable and flexible flight.
● With attractive headless mode, completely solving pilot “loss of orientation” problems.
● Smooth hovering performance is a great friend of photos and videos capturing.
● Left / right hand throttle switch: You can switch the throttle mode between mode 1 and 2 freely, which is considering convenience of both left-handed and right-handed.
● With bright LED light, suitable and beautiful for night fly.
● Mini RC quadcopter, extremely easy for taking out. You can play your quadcopter when you want.
● Nice gift for friends and RC toys fans.
Features: Barometer Set Height
Motor Type: Brushed Motor
Functions: Camera,FPV,Headless Mode,Height Holding,Hover,Left / Right Hand Throttle Switch,Roll,Sideward flight,Turn left/right,Up/down,WiFi Connection,With light
Diagonal Length: 8cm
Built-in Gyro: 6 Axis Gyro
Night Flight: Yes
Material: Electronic Components,Plastic
Kit Types: RTF
Level: Beginner Level
Age: Above 14 years old
Remote Control: WiFi Remote Control
Mode: Mode 1 & Mode 2(Left & Right Hand Throttle)
Detailed Control Distance: 15~20m
Transmitter Power: No transmitter included
Model Power: 1 x Lithium battery(included)
Battery: 3.7V 220mAh
Flying Time: about 5mins
Charging Time (h): 1
Battery Size: 1.8 x 2.7 x 0.6cm
Battery Weight: 0.008kg
Camera Pixels: 0.3-mega-pixel
Product weight: 0.027 kg
Product size (L x W x H): 3.00 x 6.00 x 6.00 cm / 1.18 x 2.36 x 2.36 inches
Package Contents: 1 x Quadcopter, 1 x Battery, 1 x USB Charger, 4 x Spare Blade, 4 x Blade Protector, 4 x Landing Skid, 1 x English Manual
Affiliate links: At no cost to you, I do receive a small commission for sales resulting from these links.
This video along with every video of the Quadcopter 101 channel was produced and edited with VSDC Free Video Editor. You may download this excellent, and no kidding “free” video editor here http://www.videosoftdev.com/free-video-editor
“Awel” by stefsax
is licensed under a Creative Commons license:
music was shortened to fit length of video.