Skytech TK110HW Foldable Selfie FPV Drone App Flying Flight Test Review
This larger sized drone can be made much smaller with its folding arms. Control it with your phone to make for a very portable quadcopter. Find it here for $49.99 (price good until Jan 24 2017) https://goo.gl/7wD48r Can also be flown via its provided controller. Watch as I demonstrate its “WiFi Go” phone app features including FPV, altitude hold, g sensor, headless mode, and autopilot control.
Find the free WiF Go app here on Play https://goo.gl/kRTR9G
and on itunes here https://goo.gl/S47yca
– Large sized toy drone that can be made very compact and portable with its folding arms.
– Comes with a controller/transmitter for precise flying. But can also be flown via its WiFi Go app. This app comes with many features such as altitude hold, auto takeoff/landing, g sensor control, headless mode, autopilot, and even flipping. Sorry that I didn’t get a chance to demonstrate the flips 🙁
– Quadcopter auto lands if signal is lost form the transmitter or app.
– Does not require FAA registration.
– Camera resolution is relatively low resolution at 480p.
– Range is dependent on the power of your phone’s WiFi. But expect short range when controlled via the phone at about 20 meters. Keep in mind that phone control is mainly intended for close in selfie shot flying. If you want longer range, use the transmitter controller that is also provided with this quadcopter.
Affiliate links: At no cost to you, I do receive a small commission for sales resulting from these links.
This video along with every video of the Quadcopter 101 channel was produced and edited with VSDC Free Video Editor. You may download this excellent, and no kidding “free” video editor here http://www.videosoftdev.com/free-video-editor
“Awel” by stefsax
is licensed under a Creative Commons license:
music was shortened to fit length of video.