Song Yang X22 Sport Drone Flight Test Review
This inexpensive little drone is an excellent flier, very sporty. And on top of that, it looks cool! Find it here http://shrsl.com/?~btmk
– Very good flier, maneuverable and sporty.
– Good looking little quad.
– One key return and headless mode.
– Excellent range for a small quad (I got about 100 meters)
– Very good lighting with light diffusers that can be seen in bright daylight.
– Does not require FAA registration
– Directions were all in Chinese. You’ll need to watch the above video to figure out the control buttons.
Material:ABS + Electronic Component
Functions:Forward, Backward, Up, Down, Left, Right, left/right sideward flight,hovering, 3D Roll, Headless Mode, A key Return, Speed Switch,LED Light Switch
Remote Control Frequency:2.4G
Gyro: 6 axis
Battery for Quadcopter:3.7V 300mAh Battery(Built-in)
Battery for Controller:4*AA Battery(Not Included)
Charging Time:90 Minutes
Flying Time:About 6 Minutes
Control distance: Over 60 meters (I flew out to about 100 meters)
1 x RC Quadcopter, 1 x Controller, 1 x USB Charging Cable, 1 x Screwdriver, 2 x Spare Blades
Affiliate links: At no cost to you, I do receive a small commission for sales resulting from these links.
“Awel” by stefsax
is licensed under a Creative Commons license:
music was shortened to fit length of video.