SUBOTECH BG1510A FQ777 Hopper 4WD Quad Racer Review
This tough little 4WD RC quad racer is fast! Yet it has an excellent suspension system that minimizes tumbling when driving high speed over rough terrain. Find it here http://shrsl.com/?~bq4p
– Tough! Watch me smack it high speed headfirst into a rock, with not a scratch on it.
– In addition to remote controlsteering centering, also includes adjustable rate steering. Set it high for donuts or rock crawling. Or lower it for stability in high speed runs.
– Smooth independent suspension on each wheel helps to smooth out riding over rough terrain to help minimize tumbles.
– It’s fast for a little RC car, even in dirt.
– I’m not a fan of having to remove four kotter hairpins to change a battery or turn the quads power switch on or off.
and here is its drive demonstration.
3 differentials, more stable, completes various aerobatics
Equipped with high intensity motor and standard servo
2.4GHz technology supports several high speed car to compete simultaneously, perform off-road drift stunt
4WD independent suspension system
Full scale 4WD system
Shock absorbing bumper system, long service life
Standard servo for higher maneuverability
Engineering nylon materials-made frame,components, rocker arm for fall-resistance and longer life expectancy
Rubber-made tire, built in shock-absorbing sponge
Quantity: 1 Piece
Battery : 2 x 7.4V/700MA
Charging Time : 150 Min
2.4G Remote Control Distance : 50 M
Running Time : 40 M
Speed : 40KM/H
1 x 4WD Off Road Racer, 1 x Remote control, 1 x 14500 Battery charging case, 1 x USB charging cable, 1 x 7.4V 700mA lithium battery, 1 x Screwdriver, 1 x L-shaped wrench, 4 x R-shaped lock, 1 x Manual
Affiliate links: At no cost to you, I do receive a small commission for sales resulting from these links.
“Awel” by stefsax
is licensed under a Creative Commons license:
music was shortened to fit length of video.